Sunday, March 30, 2008

Argenta & Joshua

Excerpt….

En Medius Res…


…Argenta stood behind Joshua, studying the dark golden stubble on the back of his head…tracing the juncture of his shoulder and neck with one sensitive fingertip… His skin was slightly damp with sweat, glistening in the amber candlelight. She wanted to taste him - run her tongue along the base of his skull and the tendons and muscles of his neck and back….

“Argenta…what’s taking you so long?” Joshua barked in frustration. “Just get it done!”

Argenta held the razor-sharp knife over the tiny pouch at the base of Joshua’s skull. She swallowed hard, thinking of what he was asking her to do. Jesus! Bastard! Why have ME do this? Why not one of your Hoo-Ahh soldier buddies? Can’t one of them perform this gruesome task? Have a round of shots and make a fucking game of it? Why me?

Joshua’s deep voice brought her back to full attention. “Argenta!”

She felt a flush of anger and something wild and completely unknown to her consume her entire soul… “What?” she snapped.

“Do it, Goddammit! I’m not going to wait any longer! If you don’t-”

“Joshua - this is not easy for me!” Argenta snapped, interrupting him. “But hold still and I’ll do it! If it hurts, it’s not my damn fault!” Tears streamed down her cheek as she passed the silver blade through the candle flame to sterilize the cold metal. She pressed the tip of the blade against the tender flesh of Joshua’s neck…..Something deep inside her caused her to shudder at this ritual act - this violent act….she found herself becoming aroused at what she was about to perform. Argenta lowered her face toward Joshua’s back and gently placed a warm, wet kiss on the patch of flesh that would be brutalized in just a moment. She smiled at the sound of a small groan escaping Joshua’s lips…..
Argenta pressed the tip of the blade into his tender golden flesh…quickly tearing the tissue open with the sharp metal. Joshua hissed with pain, but did not flinch…. He has been through so much pain and suffering in the military…..Argenta thought. And now at my hands…. But she continued….rending the flesh open…tears still streaming down her cheeks…..
“Have you got it?” Joshua gasped.
“Almost…” She continued pushing the blade in until finally! Finally. The tip of the blade hit the bottom side of the small micro-chip….As blood streamed down Joshua’s back, Argenta quickly dug the small device out of his tissue. “Got it!” she said triumphantly……..
At the sight of the blood and the sound of a defeated, pained sigh from Joshua, Argenta leaned down…..allowing her breasts to gently graze his back…then she lapped the blood from his hot skin. Joshua groaned and trembled in his seat, gripping the arms of the chair until his knuckles became white…

**********

Dedicated to Master Sergeant Weir...my soulmate.

12 comments:

butterfly42080 said...

Wow...Year Zero indeed....

I am impessed :D The story came to life for me as read it... the smell of fear and anxiety...

Great job, can't wait for more!

DrJones2005 said...

Wow, you finally let it out... it's an amazing story. Can't wait until you get it published. and thank you for the dedication my love.

Bagheera said...

Thank you both. Argenta & Joshua are so important in carrying out a message for me. You'll read the whole story soon, but this intense excerpt is so fitting for my current situation....

Diskay said...

Dammit that ended to quickly!
I want more!!! *waves* NOW!!!

ps that aint fear you smell, sorry bout that everyone!

butterfly42080 said...

Damnit Dave! Next time, I'll shove one of those tree air freshners up your ass!
:P

Bagheera said...

Next time Argenta will remove an air freshener from Joshua's ass with a cold steel blade.....muhahahaha! Thanks Diskay! I have a lot more material that I simply need to edit.

Diskay said...

I do prefer the "new car scent" one myself. Smells nowt like a new fuckin car but hey!
Cold steel is the way forward!
GET THEE TO d'EDIT SUIT PRONTO BOB!

Bagheera said...

I'm loving the Scottish injection Diskay......keep it up loverly!

Diskay said...

ok

YERRAFUCCINSHOWEREHSHEEETEYARRACUNNTYASOYYYEEEEARRREEE
*falls over, vomits all over self*
*ahem*

How's that?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

Bagheera said...

Thank you Transplante! I will check your blog out RIGHT NOW!!!!

butterfly42080 said...

Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha!
*coughs*
*ahem*