Monday, April 14, 2008

It's My Turn......

My naughty Master Sergeant has been posting sporadically about our adventures, romps & escapades...now it's MY TURN. Ever since our first meeting at Oakland Cemetery (yes...our first DATE, if you will...), we have been churning through the weekends like two rats humping in a wool sock.....Now THAT'S romance for you, ladies & gentlemen.
However, I must get a bit more serious here dear readers. My love will be leaving me soon for yet another tour of duty in Iraq, which will leave me reeling with a sense of loss. I must say that even though he is humble and matter-of-fact about all his past years of service and future service, my MSgt. is truly my hero. After meeting his comrades this weekend at the Desert Warriors Supporters board meeting/cookout (and after hearing numerous tales of D's lewd conduct and many exploits in the nether regions of the world), I learned more about my MSgt.'s true character and amount of respect others have for him. What a wonderful weekend of revelation!
D...I know you are too mean & crusty for anything to happen to you. Just please come back safely to your Bagheera, who will be waiting for you to offer her some cheese...

5 comments:

DrJones2005 said...

You really must be careful love, your sweetness is starting to show through. But thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it. I love you baby and I will be back meaner and crustier than ever ;) and with plenty of cheese. *muah*

Bagheera said...

I'm not sweet - I TOLD YOU THAT 1,000 times!!!!!! Anyway....you'd better come back with your *ahem* "BB's* in one piece just for me!!!!!

butterfly42080 said...

*sniffs*
:(
Don, this really blows. Nasty dick. Not only because you have made my seester a VERY happy woman but, because you also are my hero. I am truely grateful to you and yours for being true and fighting for us. I love ya very much and you better return quickly!
We are counting the days!

Diskay said...

Erm not so sure about all the crustyness and cheese goin on here, but, Stay safe out there D.
You are a hero to all, not just to you yanks!

DrJones2005 said...

Thanks Wen and Diskay... You guys rawk. :)