Saturday, March 22, 2008

Picture Madness



















New to this place so be gentle (well, not that gentle!)


Been asked to show some of my pics from strange countries...... Mostly Scotland and Yes Haggis are real animals!


Top pic;
This was taken at Dusk on what had been a lovely November day out on a Highland Loch, I sat and watched the sun go down whilst listening to nothing other than nature, was very good for the soul

Bottom one;
This was taken whilst out in my boat on a large Loch in the Scottish Highlands (same one as above) , it was Dawn and fuckin freezing, but when faced with this kind of scenery you cannot really grumble!


will post more at a later date....

2 comments:

Bagheera said...

These are beautiful Diskay! Makes me want to come explore Scotland...Please keep posting your photos here! (Along with your commentary, lol)

butterfly42080 said...

I love the photos Diskay... Scotland is so beautiful!
...and Bagheera and I are NEVER gentle, muhahaha :P