Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another kickass weekend

Here I am, wearing my ducky pj's, chatting with Bagheera, listening to "In the Air Tonight", watching Scrubs and reeling from a seriously spectacular weekend.
It all started with a surprise birthday party for my eldest sister. I felt compelled to invite the woman of my dreams to join me. Of course driving all the way up from Brunswick, GA was quite a feat on a Friday afternoon and trying to make it. But we were fashionably late and things went superbly. And it only gets better!
The next day, after a cramped night in Air Force billeting…. We cruised around, hung out then she had to go. And I officially belong to my one and only. Now many of you are wondering who the hell this mystery woman is… a lot of you already know or suspect. But now I can say it. This is the best weekend of my life… I no longer have to hide how crazy I am about this woman.

Bagheera, you’re my devil woman for eternity. My soul belongs to you. Treat it as you will my love. I’m yours.

9 comments:

butterfly42080 said...

AW!!! Don is FREEEEEEEEE as a bird now :P

I wish you all the best of everything~ love, happiness, kinkiness, whatever...

BTW...
I am movin in, muhahahahahaha ;)

Bagheera said...

I am currently kissing your dogtags, my love, as I think about the way our dark hearts & souls have melded. No one or nothing can tear down our fortress. It's very fitting that "The Fragile" just started playing as I type this..."I won't let you fall apart..." and "I'll build a wall that will keep them on the other side..." Ahhhh, my dark MSgt., you have my heart & soul as well...

Diskay said...

Congrats to d'Sarge and to d'Baggs, in fact a great big HOOOOORAY for ye both!

Bagheera said...

Thank ye, O grand Diskay....d'Sarge & I thank you all for your support & donations....keep 'em coming....lol

Diskay said...

*donates a kidney*

Help yerself, I got loads!

*skips off into the sunset, bleeding all the way*

Diskay said...

*donates a kidney*

Help yerself, I got loads!

*skips off into the sunset, bleeding all the way*

Diskay said...

dammit! double postaroonie!

Bagheera said...

It's hokay Diskay.......makes this post look more popular. Can you donate your liver, or is it too crusty?

Diskay said...

My liver is actually the size of russia, how much you need?