Tuesday, March 18, 2008

a weekend to remember..

So the first thing you are probably thinking is "Who the fuck is this?" Well, I'm just a borderline psychotic who has been invited to post on this blog by our good friend Bagheera. Not sure what she was thinking letting me in here but now I am rambling.

St Paddy's day in Savannah and surrounding areas... hmmm. I found myself wandering the streets of Savannah, GA in search of green beer, sushi, and the company of a hot deviant. I found all three and didn't even have to pay for her company. What happened after that.... is kind of a blur but I woke up Monday morning bruised, beaten, cut, violated.... and not in jail. Sounds like the making of a fine weekend to me. Still had all my money and most of my dignity.
Argenta my love, if you're out there... mmmm mmmm mmmmm. That woman drives me insane. We were like rats in heat.....

I officially LOVE St Paddy's in Savannah, GA and highly recommend it to all. It could happen to you... muhahahaha

2 comments:

butterfly42080 said...

It did happen to me, remember? ;) I AM the recipient of ALL devious behavior, muhahahahaha

Bagheera said...

Wow, Master Sgt.,.......sounds like you had almost as much fun as I did in Savannah this weekend! I did run into this sexy, dark man that made me drool quite a bit......